Junior Year Bucket List
Now that junior year is in full swing, I decided to create a bucket list of everything that I want to do before the school year ends!
Here is my Junior Year Bucket List:
1. Go to the annual Weekender – Every football season, USC plays an away game at either Stanford or UC Berkeley (Cal). Tons of USC students drive or fly to San Francisco for a weekend of football and fun! My roommates and I are planning to go to this year’s Weekender for our game (ahem, victory) against Cal!
2. Study in the Mudd Hall Philosophy Library – Studying in the MHP Library is like studying in Hogwarts! My biggest dream has always been to receive a letter from Hogwarts, so studying in a place that looks exactly like Hogwarts is naturally on my USC bucket list!
3. Eat in a freshman dining hall – USC has three dining halls on campus (EVK, Parkside, and Cafe 84). I haven’t eaten at any of the dining halls since my freshman year, so I think it is about time to revisit those freshman year glory days. I definitely miss eating those infamous USC waffles before running off to morning class!
4. Spend the day at Manhattan Beach – I have yet to make a full day trip to Manhattan Beach since being back at school as a junior! I have decided that I need to plan at least one full day trip with all of my roommates and best friends to Manhattan Beach Pier.
5. Hike the Hollywood sign – I have only hiked the Hollywood sign once during sophomore year, so I have decided that I need to make more trips to the sign as a junior. It’s a great way to get some exercise, hang out with friends, AND explore Hollywood Hills all at once!
So that was my Junior Year Bucket List!
If you have any other great ideas, feel free to leave comments below!